BLM-600B Digital LCD Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
INTRODUCTION:BLM-600B Digital LCD Inverted Metallurgical Microscope is consisted by an inverted metallurgical microscope, a high definition LCD screen and a 5 Mega Pixel camera. It renovated the traditional way of microscopic observation and thoroughly resolves the fatigue for a long time working. Eyepieces and LCD Screen can both be used for convenient and comfortable viewing by individuals and share with others.
1. Specially designed metallurgical analysis optical system and an 9” LCD screen, images and videos can be share with other people.
2. 5 Megapixels camera with real time imaging display, images and video recording and re-playing function.
3. Inverted structure for some special application.
4. 12VDC power supply, safety and reliability of low voltage (Input Voltage 90-240V).
5. 4G SD Card storage and printing.
BLM-600B is specially designed for studies of casting, smelting, heat treatment, inspection of raw materials, and analysis of processed materials. It is widely used in institutes, laboratories and factories to observe and identify the structure of various metal and alloy.
5 Mega Pixel
9 Inches HD LCD Screen, Resolution is 1280×800
Nine Languages (English, Germany, French, Spanish, Russia, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Arabic)
Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute
Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary Distance 48-75mm
High-point, Extra Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 22
Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 4×/ 0.1,10×/ 0.25,20×/ 0.40,40×/ 0.60
Coaxial Coarse & Fine Adjustment, Vertical Objective Movement, Coarse Stroke 37.7mm per Rotation, Fine Stroke 0.2mm per Rotation
Halogen Lamp 6V/ 30W
Blue, Yellow, Green and Ground Glass
Simple Polarization Attachment
Infinite Plan Achromatic Objective 50×/ 0.75, 80×/ 0.90
Attachable Mechanical Stage, X-Y Coaxial Control, Moving Range 120×78mm